Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lets get this over with.

<-$2135>
I havent been posting even thought I promised I would be better about it like I used to be. I'm sorry.
Here's a recap of how i've not cashed in the past few games:
+$25 - Huge game. A 2/5 game with 8-10k on the table. One round each omaha hi & hold'em. Short session.
+$70 - Dont remember the session altho I remember the number.
+$250 - Short session pre-work all 45 minutes worth.
-$570 (too many positives in a row, had to have one right?) - Two games in a row 6pm-11am lol. Stuck big in the first game and came back with the help of hitting a high hand. Stuck more in the second although only lost 1 buyin after a lengthy climb back.
+$145 - Decent session before work once again but all six hours worth this time. I made one bad call where I hit trip Aces on the river only to run into a back doored flush which I didnt even see on the board.
Total -$80
<-$2215>

No comments:

Post a Comment