Sunday, November 28, 2010

Been there, done that...

<-$1635 >
...and I didn't like it one bit. This is a very bad post to start being timely again, but I guess I have to sometime.
Another horrific night for me and my non-existent bank roll. It started off decent and it turned into a roller coaster which I could handle. Down to 100, back to 160, back to 80, then 120...etc. I finally lost it with Kings to a back and forth raising match with apparently AQ...all in pre-flop, hit his ace, the rest is history.
I rebought and built my stack back to 600. Lost a chunk of it on a hand where I had queens and had to fold to my opponent putting me all in on top of the 100 I had just bet. I folded. Straight possibility on the board. I dwindled down and got trapped badly on a hand where I had K10 of spades. The flop came A A 7 with two spades. We checked it down to the river where the river came a deuce of spades. I bet 20, he made it 40, I made it 80. He went all in and I instantly called only to see him flip A 7. Stinger.
I proceeded to get 100 more out of pure gamble and shoved with pocket 10's and doubled up. I then caught a flush on the river which also gave me about 1/2 my stack more. Up to 300. Feeling good about it we played a few rounds and I looked down at A8. I raised to 20 preflop and both called. The flop came 5 6 7 rainbow. I bet 40 and one folded, The next person made it 130... I had 200 left in front of me and I shoved. He instantly called. The turn was a 4. The river was a 3. 8 high straight. He flips 8 9. ....I'm beyond myself. A bad night overall. Apparently I should be used to nights like this seeing as I have them quite too fucking often. Ha. I'll bounce back, first I need to collect some debts from people so I actually have some $ to donk off as I have gotten accustomed to. Maybe I can pull off an upset once in a while.
<-$2135>

No comments:

Post a Comment