Friday, November 12, 2010

Ya, no title. Just roll with it.

<-$830>
Sigh... so my updates have been more and more sporadic. I'm sorry.
In my defense: 1) I have been playing less 2) I was sick and am having a relapse during my days off effective today 3) I have been very busy with work and coming home late/early has made me crash instantly to be rested for work. All excuses aside, I only have 3 sessions to report on.
The first session was positive. I had tripled my stack and went on a losing streak so for once I chose to cash out 2x. +200
The second session was ridiculous. I admit fault but not at the poker table, my fault was in location and time of the game I chose. The game was short handed to begin with, with a few house players, I ran into a straddle that caught KK in the hole and was snapped off. He soon cashed out and there was little to no money left on the table to get my losses back. -300
Tonight was a night of "can you hear that noise? Yeah its the you sucking, sucking out on me". 
I bought in for 200 and got healthy slowly with good plays. I lost a few hands and was back to my original stack when I got snapped. I had AK and flopped an ace with a possible straight out there. I believe A 4 5. I bet semi-big knowing my opponent has 'calling you down' tendencies. $40 - call. The turn was blank, no redraws; 10?. I bet 60, call. River 2. I go all in for about $85, insta-call; "I have a straight" - "Of course you fucking do." With 3 4 nontheless. Nice gutshot hit.
Rebuy, 200. Once again I struggle but finally go on a run where I take control of the table, start talking more and get in a fun groove. I get back to even and then some. Here I go running head first into a wall aka aces. I looked down at AQ with the A of spades. It was $20 pre with 4 people. The flop was Q 5 5; two spades. I bet 20, it got raised to 50. Fold then I call. The turn was a blank spade. I bet 40, he makes it 75 total. I call. The river was blank again, no spade. He shoves and I call the $139 not knowing he had that much behind. You already know what he had. This hand dragged me back to my second buyin.
I didnt believe it but I once again clawed my way back to even and I looked down at one king. I looked down at another king after that. Before it gets to me there is a raise to 17 which I make 50 straight and my opponent (heads up now) goes all in for $150. I obviously call, he has aces. I lose. 
I was now down to 150ish and looked down at an undisclosed high pocket pair. I raised preflop to 15. Flop comes 10 J 7 rainbow. I bet 21, one call. turn is blank low. I bet 40, same call. The river is a K. I probably dumbly go all in for the remaining less than a stick. Called and I stared at AK as it was flipped. Really? Flipped thats what I was, just like the cards. Why would you fucking call me down? no idea. I was steaming and people were egging me on to rebuy...blah blah blah.
Oh why not? Steam 300 more away why dontcha'. Fourth hand maybe, I got kings again. It was a straddled pot. I raise to $25 as the first raiser, two calls including the button. The flop came 8 5 8. I bet 40 as utFg. (under the fucking gun, bout to get shot) called the 40 by one. The turn was a 10. I tell him I didnt like the way he smoothly called after hollywooding for a while. He's only got about 120 more so I go all in and he calls at a snail-like pace. That got under my skin. Obviously he flips over an 8, I was at least expecting 810 suited or something... no... nope... K8 off. umm ???????? 'nuff said.
Down to 70ish I'm way over my head in tilt. I see 4 5 diamonds and raise to 20 preflop, 3 calls. Flop was 5 4 10 with a diamond. I go all in and the guy who had K8 called. I river a 5, although apparently I didn't need it as he claimed he called with ace high. Sittin on 200, I do my tilty thing a few more times, raise to 20 and see that I am unable to hit anything on the flops that follow. I linger down to 100 and the game breaks, yay, at least I couldnt spew any more money with no game. Good job me. -600
Okay, let's tally that up. +200 + -300 + -580 = -680; sigh. Up next: big freeroll - hopefully with at least a cash. The sun is up, I have to go back into my cocoon, hasta.
<-$1510>

No comments:

Post a Comment