Thursday, October 14, 2010

I don't recall, but it was good.

<-$1690>
This was a laid back night for me. Once again my game looked like it was going to make but alas, not so. 
I thus took two of my friends to a game I knew was happening and sat in to have fun. I started drinking since a buddy of mine was, that relaxed me. I chose to keep myself buzzed but in conscious conditions, ha.
I believe I played well and made the right moves. Bluffed the right pots, for the most part and said the right thing at the right time; whether it was to see a free card or to get a call, I was on top of it.
I won a few pots and lost a few as it goes, ended up on the right side in the end, the positive side.
I cannot recall many hands honestly, probably because I did not take them too seriously and forgot about them soon after. I can remember two since they happened close to the end. I flopped a straight flush draw on both of them, once with 56 of hearts and once with AJ of spades. 
The 56 hand I flopped 7 3 of hearts and I bet all the way, turned a 6 and rivered another 6. Little did I know my opponent turned a straight with 54. He made a big bet on the river, $75 I believe, and I reluctantly called.
The same opponent was attempting to bluff when I raised preflop to $15 with AJ and flopped QQ10, with two spades. I once again bet it all the way but checked the river when an ace showed up. He bet 60 and I insta-called. He said "i have a jack" and confused me, but I flipped over my hand and he mucked. I ended up even between those two hands.
In the end, a positive night. I will definitely take that.
<-$1460>

No comments:

Post a Comment