Sunday, October 3, 2010

Its not you, its me; I can't play you...

<-$2310>
After a very unsuccessful break, I once again played a couple tourneys. Both freerolls, therefore I had nothing to lose. The latter had a big prize pool; there was a chance to gather more starting chips by playing cash prior to the start, so I did. In the end I lost in both freerolls decently far from cashing considering the small starting fields.
In cash all in all I lost 15 bucks over two sessions - not worth mentioning. I had several more suckouts I sneaked myself out of by getting revenge when I put it all-in with the worst hand. Not much to report, all numbers stay the same. 
I did attempt to play online for the first time in over a year. I cashed in the first two multi-table tourneys I played. I must say, I played well and was very patient. It did help that most of the hands I was going in pre-flop with, held up; mostly high pocket pairs. Placed 3rd out of 18, then 62nd out of 3,333 in a 'little' point entry-fee tourney. I've lost since again, probably mostly due to impatience. Played a few heads-up and am 1/3. 
The break will probably start back up now for a few more days, although it should be longer. I shall figure it out.
For now, the numbers stay the same.
<-$2310>

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should take my advice & step away for a few weeks! Addict.

    ReplyDelete