Sunday, September 19, 2010

Crown shows you the trush!!!1

<-1240>
Let me start with, trush was a purposeful spelling mistake, and the 1 was also purposeful! Even a lil tipsy I'm Very grammar concious. LoL
I guess I needed a few shots of crown in order to admit this.
I played horrible two days ago. Its sad when you cannot remember more than two hands that dismantled you when you lose 2 and a half buy ins. As I think of it, I just remember the last hand I went out on. King high flush over Queen high flush to one of my best friends... that sucks. He did warn me, but I hit the flush too... :( (sad smiley). Oh well, not much I could do. I also got busted on a hand where I flopped a straight and a girl that had just sat in, her first hand, flopped a set and turned a boat on me. I have A2 and flop is 3 4 5. She has 45 and turn is a 4. She bets out 35 and I ship it, since I only have about 100 left and I get just about insta-called. Oh well, again. I lost big that night.
Tonight I played at a pretty fun and good natured home game. Sort of an easy game if I played straight. I think I played bad but I ended up 70 up. Didnt matter in the end since I went to another game at 2am haha. I didnt chalk up the win and sat in for 170 and lost it all plus gambled for another 100. Yes I gambled :o. We played for high card for about an hour... I had my opponent down to 25 bucks and he won 4 straight....you can count it up...25x2=50 50x2=100 100x2=200. I lost a bill...not a big deal. The crown hadn't even hit me yet. Hell it just hit me as I stepped in the door. Was a fun night and I had drinks. Not a big deal. Whats big is going to be the difference between the red up top ^^^ vs the red down on the bottom. Sucks. Hopefully I can turn it around as Sunday brings a new week along. Last week sucks... look for yourself at the bottom number, blah!!
<-1840>

No comments:

Post a Comment