Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gift-wrapped benjamins

<+250>
Tonight I was dead money. I was the one player you abso-freaking-lutely want at your table.
I firs went to a little home game where it should have been an easy double up. I was doing good until I decided I didn't believe this one guy, two hands in a row. He stacked me. I technically putt him on flush draws both times, the first time should have been enough for me not to do it again; but like I said, I was dead money.
Once busted and a little on tilt I went to the main game. I proceeded to lose some more here. In my defense, I put it all in with the best hand and got sucked out on. AQ vs KQ with a queen high board, turn King. This brought my initial buy in of 300 crashing down to 60. I stuck around (i just typo-ed "I suck" ha...) for a while and folded. I just so happen to flop a flush in a $10 preflop raised hand. Another guy flops the nut flush and another flops a set of deuces and turns quads. Nice hand sir. 
I try to shake all this stupidity off me and get the guts to rebuy once more. I shouldn't have, I was tilting bad and was just waiting for a hand to ship it with. I get this opportunity on a raised and re-raised preflop hand. I call the $17 final bet. I have A9 of clubs. flop is 10 5 10 with two clubs. I bet out 20, fold fold fold, and my friend makes it 120 letting me know he has a 10. I wasn't even going to elaborate on tonight, I was going to write -700 and be done, but he wanted a mention in the blog so there lol. Anywho, I insta-shove on him! Woohoo... my move is complete. He has one of the most difficult calls of his life to make for an additional $20 or so. I miss on the turn, I miss again on the river and he boats up. He had 10 8 suited.
I went from playing great on one night and ending the session badly to a horrible showing.
The only way to go is up.
<-450>

No comments:

Post a Comment