Friday, September 17, 2010

Run Forrest Run

<-$650>
This will be short and quick. I'm running so bad and the frustration is mounting equaling me not playing well on top of running bad. I did okay at my own game the other night, won a tourney and about 60 in the cash game. Tonight...different story. I'm getting tired of posting about losses, and thinking of making this a different blog. I'm just venting, frustrated alot with this unfortunate run. Several times tonight I raise pre and flop two pair and my opponent either sucks out with a straight or flush on the turn, or straight outflops me with a set on a rainbow board. I staked a friend and he did well, about the only positive out of tonight. Another one in the books in red. Stupid is as stupid does.
<-$1240>

No comments:

Post a Comment